Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I am not focused at them moment.

I am not focused at them moment.

Change is needed.

I know that.  But change still kind of freaks me out.  When I really need to have my eye on that proverbial prize, I just want to go to bed early.  Change makes us all a bit uncomfortable, granted some more than others.  In my delusion, I am a nester.  However, in really I cannot stay put--a hermit crab if you will, carrying the painting on my wall along with me.  Oh, but I'm no hermit.  I love my peeps.  A snail perhaps then.  I'll just get eaten.

The kids returned to school today.  Yay!  The risk of Ebola is there.  While the risk has significantly gone down, it is still there.  Hell, it reached America.  It was literally less than 600 metres from my front door at one time, but it seems to have burnt out in this area.  Who says it will not find its way back?  We hope it won't, but the number of hand sanitiser dispensers installed in the school and the hand washing bucket with a tap that is still outside the office of the Visafone shop remind us of the reality that it could.  We are optimistic.  Optimism come with a lot of responsibility.

I am really glad that the situation was contained as quickly and effectively as it was.  (Way to go team!)  There have been flaws and imperfections, but in the end something worked.  I guess that is how life works.  Fortune, luck, probability.  What ever works.

Risk.  We take chances every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment