Monday, September 30, 2013

It's a Bit Much, Right?


I am REALLY stepping out of my comfort zone for this one.  Contrary to popular belief or what my personality may suggest to some, I am not one for costumes.  Dressing up to become something I’m not is just not me.  Am I making sense?

But I’m a good sport and will take one for the team.  Tomorrow (1st October) is Nigeria’s Independence Day, and we celebrated today at school.  The recommended dress code was traditional.  A little over a week ago, I got a phone call from one of the teachers who asked me if I had any Nigerian clothes.  Of I course I did not.  Well I do now because she hooked me up... with two new sets of duds.  And here is what I chose to wear to today’s celebration.


I love purple, but this is a bit much, right?  And I added more with the purple Swatch!!!  Personally, I love the trousers.  I foresee them being worn on my next long flight, very comfortable.  Plus the designs in the fabric make them super cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment