Friday, October 11, 2013

For the Cool in Me.

If you think that it’s lame that Kim Kardashian feels the need to get on her sister Kylie’s blog to feel like she has not lost her cool factor, then what do you think it says about me that I felt like I still had my cool factor when a five-year old child entering the doors of the school this morning looked up at me and said, “I like your shoes”?  Then a few hours later when I was observing a class in action, one of the six year olds interrupted the activity to say, “Mr Timothy, I like your shoes.”  The third time’s the charm.  I am always at the doors when the kids arrive at the school and also when they leave.  While I was sending them off this afternoon, I got another, “Mr Timothy, I like your shoes.”  To each of these compliments, I expressed my gratitude, and I added them together with the “I have a Swatch like yours” that I received earlier this week from an 8 year old.  Who needs a Jenner’s blog to measure cool factor?  I’ve got the kids.


And I have my own blog to propagate my coolness.  It’s Friday night and this wild and crazy guy is not having his beer at home alone.  No.  He is having his beer with home-fried prawn crackers... at home.  Alone.


However, it is my first time frying prawn crackers.  What did you do today that you’d never done before?

No comments:

Post a Comment