Wednesday, October 23, 2013

We Totally Could Have Shared a Placenta

My time left in Brussels is very limited.  It has been a fabulous trip full of friends and fun, two of my favourite fs.

Honey Boo Boo’s popularity, like my trip, might be winding down.  But it's no time to be sad; let's celebrate!  Now I ain't gonna hate on the little girl down the road, and just like I did in Thailand, I redneckognized a similarity I have with the Thompson family while snapping photos (ok selfies) around town today.

Mama June and I share similar chins.  It’s almost like we were twins separated at birth.



Oh, if you did not get the Thailand reference made above, let me clarify.  Whilst (Did he say, "Whilst?  Makes me want to punch him in his neck!) we were waiting for the bus in Chiang Dao to take us back to Chiang Mai, I made my own ‘go-go juice’ cocktail with the original Red Bull and caffeinated beverage, then I posed my belly for the judges.
Yeah, I have nothing better the think of or spend my time doing when I'm visiting some of the most beautiful and interesting countries in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment