Thursday, October 24, 2013

Haven't You Heard? We're the Crazy Bitches Around Here.


And my Blair Waldorf moment of the day included a road trip to Antwerp from Brussels for the sole purpose of buying Macarons from LadurĂ©e’s.  Is there any place else?  Jessy would have it no other way.  I love it when those fabulous wheels in her mind churn our fabulous adventures!


Today was my last full day in Brussels, and Jessy and her fabulous entourage saw to it that it would be a day worth savouring every moment.  And by savouring, I mean dinner included carbonate flamande, the traditional Belgian stew of beef and onions cooked in beer.

We took in a viewing of Malavita tonight.  Two words:  tennis racket.  What an effective way to handle unwanted touches by these who view you only as a sex object!  Now to work on the being viewed as a sex object part…

I’ve decided that there will be no sleep tonight; I’m too afraid of oversleeping and missing my early-morning train to Paris for my flight.  There will be plenty of time to catch up on sleep in the plane.  Plus, staying up gives me the chance to finish off a couple more of those Belgian beers I still have in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment