Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pork At Last


I’m the kind of guy the Pistol Annies sang about; I’m one of those boys from the South.  Being one of those boys, I <3 pork.  Few things are more perfect to me than a night of pork and beer with friends.  Oh, wow.  It has been too long.

Tonight's the night.

You may recall that I went to Elleanora’s King last Friday night with hopes of pork.  That wasn’t my night.

Tonight it was, thanks to The Blue Elephant.  Now it was not my first visit to The Blue Elephant, but it was my first time sitting down to eat there.  It is in my neighbourhood, in walking distance from my home in fact.  The Trip Advisor reviews are very positive about the food, if not the ambiance, and I am all about the food.  

I was not let down.

Pork-a-licious!

And the fried rice was also delish!

But we all know which is my favourite Blue Elephant:


It’s the -ish we are speaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment